Thousands of domain names expire every day. The reasons are different. Some owners forgot to renew the domains, some just don't want them anymore or they moved on to other projects. For most people these so called Expired Domains don't have any value. They just see a bunch of Domain Names someone else deleted and move on, but for the people who know about SEO or the value of good Backlinks, Expired Domain Names are money just waiting to get picked up from the street. The only problem is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. That is where ExpiredDomains.net comes into play.
ExpiredDomains.net gathers all the information you need to find good Expired Domains that are Pending Delete and you can Backorder. Depending on the domain extension you can search through thousands of domains every day before they get released to the public and pick what you like. ExpiredDomains.net currently supports 527 TLDs. From the classic gTLDs like .com, .net, .org to Droplists for ccTLDs you can only find here and now we even support some of the best new gTLDs like .xyz and .club.
We do not only have Expired Domains, but you can also find lists of Deleted Domains for a lot of TLDs. Deleted Domains or Dropped Domains are available for registration and can be picked up for just the normal regfee at your preferred domain registrar! All Domains have the typical SEO relevant data, like Number of Backlinks, Archive.org Birth Date and a lot more.
Just look through the thousands of Expired Domain Names dropping every day and pick what you like. :) You can use our numerous Filters and sort the lists as you like or use our Watchlist to keep track of Expired Domains after they dropped.
You can go through the lists you are interested in and look for Domains you like or you can use our super fast Domain Name Search to search all Domain Lists at once. Whatever you choose to do, you can use numerous filters to drill down the number of domains, so you find exactly what you are looking for!
Supported Expired Domain TLDs
- Bold TLDs have a Deleted Domain List. You can find available Domains after they dropped.
- Green TLDs currently have Pending Delete Domains you can Backorder.
- White TLDs currently don't have any Pending Delete Domains.
ccTLDs - Country Code TLDs
New gTLDsAlso we currently support 369 new gTLDs. You can find a complete list on the Supported TLDs page.
You can currently find the following domains in the database. The lists are updated regularly and new domains are added to the database.
- 550,786,296 Domains are currently in the database
- 493,618,128 Deleted Domains, 3,574,825 Expired Domains and 50,062,124 Marketplace Domains
- 983,715 Domains were added in the last 24 hours
- 6,304,900 Domains with Majestic CitationFlow >= 10
- 7,422,727 Domains with Majectis TrustFlow >= 5
- 2,446,303 Domains linked from Wikipedia.org
- 234,733,073 Domains have records in the Wayback Machine (Archive.org)
- 94,583,011 Domains have a Wayback Machine Record 10 Years or older
- 37,528,187 Domains with Backlinks
- 27,656,468 Domains with SeoKicks DomainPop
- 91,604,865 Domains with Searchvolume Stats
- 218,299,890 Domains that are in the English Dictionary
- 1,764,107 Domains that are in the Majestic Million
- 1,512,124 Domains with Yandex SQI
- 39,416 GoDaddy Expired Domains will end today
- 64,120 GoDaddy TDNAM Auctions will end today
- 1,379 GoDaddy Most Active Auctions will end today
- 5,726 NameJet PreRelease Auctions will end today
- 5,295 SnapNames PreRelease Auctions will end today
New Pinyin Word Combination Filter
New DNS Status TLD Columns for .xyz and .cz
Droptime for Expired .uk Domains
The .uk registry is now publishing the exact drop time for expired .uk domains. You can find the drop time for expired .uk domains by hovering over the end date in the pending delete list or on the domain details page.
Renamed Adwords to Google Ads
Removed Adwords Country Based Data Points
Country based data points (DE, US, UK) are not possible anymore.
The global search volume data will still be available.
Removed Adwords Category Filter
The new google ads api doesn't provide a categorization model anymore.
Fixed the wikipedia import
Adwords search volume data (search volume, competition, cpc)
The adwords api is gone now and the google ads api replacement does not provide the same features. At the moment it looks like I'm able to keep providing global search volume data, however the country based data points (DE, US, UK) are not possible anymore and will be removed. There is also no categorization model, so the "Adwords Products & Services Category" will also be removed.
Alexa.com shut down May 1, 2022
At the moment the top 1m sites file still exists and is updated daily. It is expected that this will work until December 2022, however it might shut down earlier. The column was removed from the default column list. You can still add it to your listing using the column manager.
Deleted and Pending Delete .ai Domains
You can now find .ai domains in the pending delete list and there is also a deleted .ai list. .ai domains only drop once per month. At the end of the month they are auctioned and around the 5 or 6 of the next month they drop.
Recent Blog Posts
- Can you add "insert company" to your website?
- TLD Reg Count
- Bulk Domain Search
- GEO Domains
- Dot Search with Multiple Keywords
- All-in-one Deleted Domain List
- Search through all Domains in the Database in one go
- Number of Related Domains for every Domain Name
- Expired Domains with Wikipedia Links
- New Domain List and Improved GoDaddy Implementation